Idbi Bank Fatehpur Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Fatehpur Branch is IBKL0001060 and MICR Code is 212259002. The address of Fatehpur branch of Idbi Bank is YASHODA BHAWAN, VIDARTHI CHAURAHA, CIVIL LINE, NEAR KACHERI, FATEHPUR 212601. This branch is located on the Pincode 212601 in Fatehpur district of Uttar Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||YASHODA BHAWAN, VIDARTHI CHAURAHA, CIVIL LINE, NEAR KACHERI, FATEHPUR 212601|
|State Name||UTTAR PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Fatehpur branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch is IBKL0001060
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch is 212259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001060 IFSC code?IBKL0001060 IFSC code Branch Name is Fatehpur
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001060 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Fatehpur branch using IBKL0001060 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001060 ?The address associated with IBKL0001060 is YASHODA BHAWAN, VIDARTHI CHAURAHA, CIVIL LINE, NEAR KACHERI, FATEHPUR 212601