Idbi Bank Cuddalore Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Cuddalore Branch is IBKL0000215 and MICR Code is 605259003. The address of Cuddalore branch of Idbi Bank is FIRST FLOOR, VASANTHA COMPLEX#43, IMPERIAL ROADDAILY THANTHICUDDALORECUDDALORETAMIL NADU607002. This branch is located on the Pincode 607002 in Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||FIRST FLOOR, VASANTHA COMPLEX#43, IMPERIAL ROADDAILY THANTHICUDDALORECUDDALORETAMIL NADU607002|
|State Name||TAMIL NADU|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Cuddalore branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch is IBKL0000215
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch is 605259003
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000215 IFSC code?IBKL0000215 IFSC code Branch Name is Cuddalore
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000215 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Cuddalore branch using IBKL0000215 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000215 ?The address associated with IBKL0000215 is FIRST FLOOR, VASANTHA COMPLEX#43, IMPERIAL ROADDAILY THANTHICUDDALORECUDDALORETAMIL NADU607002