Idbi Bank Dudhale Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Dudhale Branch is IBKL0001599 and MICR Code is 425259506. The address of Dudhale branch of Idbi Bank is SURVEY NO 70 BY 2,PLOT NO 6,DUDHALE SHIVAR,DUDHALE,TAL AND DIST NANDURBAR.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||SURVEY NO 70 BY 2,PLOT NO 6,DUDHALE SHIVAR,DUDHALE,TAL AND DIST NANDURBAR|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Dudhale branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Dudhale branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch is IBKL0001599
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch is 425259506
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001599 IFSC code?IBKL0001599 IFSC code Branch Name is Dudhale
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001599 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch using IBKL0001599 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001599 ?The address associated with IBKL0001599 is SURVEY NO 70 BY 2,PLOT NO 6,DUDHALE SHIVAR,DUDHALE,TAL AND DIST NANDURBAR
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Dudhale branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Dudhale branch is 202550