Idbi Bank Fort Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Fort Branch is IBKL0000452. The address of Fort branch of Idbi Bank is VENKATESH CHAMBERS, PRESCOT ROAD, P B NO.714, FORT MUMBAI, PINCODE 400001. This branch is located on the Pincode 400001 in Mumbai district of Maharashtra state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||VENKATESH CHAMBERS, PRESCOT ROAD, P B NO.714, FORT MUMBAI, PINCODE 400001|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Fort branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Fort branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Fort branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Fort branch is IBKL0000452
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000452 IFSC code?IBKL0000452 IFSC code Branch Name is Fort
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000452 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Fort branch using IBKL0000452 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000452 ?The address associated with IBKL0000452 is VENKATESH CHAMBERS, PRESCOT ROAD, P B NO.714, FORT MUMBAI, PINCODE 400001