Idbi Bank Diksal Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Diksal Branch is IBKL0001392 and MICR Code is 400259502. The address of Diksal branch of Idbi Bank is MUKTAI GRD FLR AT DIKSAL POST KOSHANE TAL KARJAT DIST RAIGAD PIN 410201. This branch is located on the Pincode 410201 in Karjat district of Maharashtra state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||MUKTAI GRD FLR AT DIKSAL POST KOSHANE TAL KARJAT DIST RAIGAD PIN 410201|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Diksal branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Diksal branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Diksal branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Diksal branch is IBKL0001392
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Diksal branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Diksal branch is 400259502
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001392 IFSC code?IBKL0001392 IFSC code Branch Name is Diksal
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001392 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Diksal branch using IBKL0001392 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001392 ?The address associated with IBKL0001392 is MUKTAI GRD FLR AT DIKSAL POST KOSHANE TAL KARJAT DIST RAIGAD PIN 410201