Idbi Bank Bidar Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Bidar Branch is IBKL0001081 and MICR Code is 585259102. The address of Bidar branch of Idbi Bank is H. NO. 8 9 265/314, PLOT NO. 1, PADMAKUNJ COMPLEX, UDGIR ROAD, BIDAR, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 585401 in Bidar district of Karnataka state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||H. NO. 8 9 265/314, PLOT NO. 1, PADMAKUNJ COMPLEX, UDGIR ROAD, BIDAR, KARNATAKA|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1947|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Bidar branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Bidar branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Bidar branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Bidar branch is IBKL0001081
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Bidar branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Bidar branch is 585259102
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Bidar branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Bidar branch is IBKLINBBBGL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001081 IFSC code?IBKL0001081 IFSC code Branch Name is Bidar
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001081 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Bidar branch using IBKL0001081 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001081 ?The address associated with IBKL0001081 is H. NO. 8 9 265/314, PLOT NO. 1, PADMAKUNJ COMPLEX, UDGIR ROAD, BIDAR, KARNATAKA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Bidar branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Bidar branch is 1800 200 1947