Idbi Bank Peenya Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Peenya Branch is IBKL0001724 and MICR Code is 560259031. The address of Peenya branch of Idbi Bank is SIR M V COMPLEX, PLOT NO.25B&C, 4TH CROSS, 3RD MAIN, 2ND PHASE, PEENYA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 560058 in Bengaluru Urban district of Karnataka state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||SIR M V COMPLEX, PLOT NO.25B&C, 4TH CROSS, 3RD MAIN, 2ND PHASE, PEENYA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA|
|District Name||BENGALURU URBAN|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Peenya branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Peenya branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Peenya branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Peenya branch is IBKL0001724
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Peenya branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Peenya branch is 560259031
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Peenya branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Peenya branch is IBKLINBBBGL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001724 IFSC code?IBKL0001724 IFSC code Branch Name is Peenya
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001724 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Peenya branch using IBKL0001724 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001724 ?The address associated with IBKL0001724 is SIR M V COMPLEX, PLOT NO.25B&C, 4TH CROSS, 3RD MAIN, 2ND PHASE, PEENYA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Peenya branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Peenya branch is 9980785695