Idbi Bank Main Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Main Branch is IBKL0000128 and MICR Code is 560259004. The address of Main branch of Idbi Bank is 115, ANNA SALAI, SAIDAPETPOST BAG NO. 1306, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 560001 in Bengaluru Urban district of Karnataka state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||115, ANNA SALAI, SAIDAPETPOST BAG NO. 1306, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA|
|District Name||BENGALURU URBAN|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1947|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Main branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Main branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Main branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Main branch is IBKL0000128
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Main branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Main branch is 560259004
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Main branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Main branch is IBKLINBBBGL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000128 IFSC code?IBKL0000128 IFSC code Branch Name is Main
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000128 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Main branch using IBKL0000128 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000128 ?The address associated with IBKL0000128 is 115, ANNA SALAI, SAIDAPETPOST BAG NO. 1306, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Main branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Main branch is 1800 200 1947