Idbi Bank Bannerghatta Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta Branch is IBKL0000435 and MICR Code is 560259011. The address of Bannerghatta branch of Idbi Bank is I FLOOR, MAHESHWARI COMPLEX, KEMPANYAKANAHALLY, B ANNERGHATTA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 560083 in Bengaluru Urban district of Karnataka state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||I FLOOR, MAHESHWARI COMPLEX, KEMPANYAKANAHALLY, B ANNERGHATTA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA|
|District Name||BENGALURU URBAN|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1947|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Bannerghatta branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch is IBKL0000435
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch is 560259011
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch is IBKLINBBBGL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000435 IFSC code?IBKL0000435 IFSC code Branch Name is Bannerghatta
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000435 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch using IBKL0000435 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000435 ?The address associated with IBKL0000435 is I FLOOR, MAHESHWARI COMPLEX, KEMPANYAKANAHALLY, B ANNERGHATTA, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Bannerghatta branch is 1800 200 1947