Idbi Bank Devanahalli Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Devanahalli Branch is IBKL0000212 and MICR Code is 560259007. The address of Devanahalli branch of Idbi Bank is 1ST FLOOR, S L N COMPLEXOPP : R T O CHECKPOST, DEVANAHALLI, BANGALORE RURAL, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 562110 in Bengaluru Rural district of Karnataka state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||1ST FLOOR, S L N COMPLEXOPP : R T O CHECKPOST, DEVANAHALLI, BANGALORE RURAL, KARNATAKA|
|District Name||BENGALURU RURAL|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1947|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Devanahalli branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch is IBKL0000212
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch is 560259007
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch is IBKLINBBBGL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000212 IFSC code?IBKL0000212 IFSC code Branch Name is Devanahalli
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000212 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch using IBKL0000212 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000212 ?The address associated with IBKL0000212 is 1ST FLOOR, S L N COMPLEXOPP : R T O CHECKPOST, DEVANAHALLI, BANGALORE RURAL, KARNATAKA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Devanahalli branch is 1800 200 1947