Idbi Bank Saparom Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Saparom Branch is IBKL0001751 and MICR Code is 834259008. The address of Saparom branch of Idbi Bank is SAPAROM, JHARKHAND, ITKI ROAD, SATISHCHOWK, MERAL, PS NAGRI, RANCHI, JHARKHAND. This branch is located on the Pincode 835303 in Ranchi district of Jharkhand state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||SAPAROM, JHARKHAND, ITKI ROAD, SATISHCHOWK, MERAL, PS NAGRI, RANCHI, JHARKHAND|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Saparom branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Saparom branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Saparom branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Saparom branch is IBKL0001751
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Saparom branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Saparom branch is 834259008
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001751 IFSC code?IBKL0001751 IFSC code Branch Name is Saparom
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001751 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Saparom branch using IBKL0001751 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001751 ?The address associated with IBKL0001751 is SAPAROM, JHARKHAND, ITKI ROAD, SATISHCHOWK, MERAL, PS NAGRI, RANCHI, JHARKHAND
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Saparom branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Saparom branch is 9709555051