Idbi Bank Meheli Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Meheli Branch is IBKL0001481 and MICR Code is 171259003. The address of Meheli branch of Idbi Bank is BELLS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY, KNOWLEDGE CITY, MEHELI, SHIMLA, HIMACHAL PRADESH. This branch is located on the Pincode 171009 in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||BELLS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY, KNOWLEDGE CITY, MEHELI, SHIMLA, HIMACHAL PRADESH|
|State Name||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Meheli branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Meheli branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Meheli branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Meheli branch is IBKL0001481
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Meheli branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Meheli branch is 171259003
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001481 IFSC code?IBKL0001481 IFSC code Branch Name is Meheli
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001481 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Meheli branch using IBKL0001481 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001481 ?The address associated with IBKL0001481 is BELLS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY, KNOWLEDGE CITY, MEHELI, SHIMLA, HIMACHAL PRADESH
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Meheli branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Meheli branch is 9736000808