Idbi Bank Ramgarh Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Ramgarh Branch is IBKL0000772 and MICR Code is 160259012. The address of Ramgarh branch of Idbi Bank is OLD TBRL ROAD, VPO RAMGARH, PANCHKULA, HARYANA. This branch is located on the Pincode 134111 in Panchkula district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||OLD TBRL ROAD, VPO RAMGARH, PANCHKULA, HARYANA|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Ramgarh branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch is IBKL0000772
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch is 160259012
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000772 IFSC code?IBKL0000772 IFSC code Branch Name is Ramgarh
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000772 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch using IBKL0000772 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000772 ?The address associated with IBKL0000772 is OLD TBRL ROAD, VPO RAMGARH, PANCHKULA, HARYANA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Ramgarh branch is 18002001947