Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 Branch is IBKL0001658 and MICR Code is 160259015. The address of Panchkula Sec 20 branch of Idbi Bank is SCO 404,SEC 20, PANCHKULA, HARYANA. This branch is located on the Pincode 134109 in Panchkula district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Branch Name||PANCHKULA SEC 20|
|Address||SCO 404,SEC 20, PANCHKULA, HARYANA|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Panchkula Sec 20 branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch is IBKL0001658
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch is 160259015
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001658 IFSC code?IBKL0001658 IFSC code Branch Name is Panchkula Sec 20
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001658 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch using IBKL0001658 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001658 ?The address associated with IBKL0001658 is SCO 404,SEC 20, PANCHKULA, HARYANA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Panchkula Sec 20 branch is 5011464