Idbi Bank Panchkula Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Panchkula Branch is IBKL0000016 and MICR Code is 160259002. The address of Panchkula branch of Idbi Bank is S.C.O.65, SECTOR 11, PANCHKULA, HARYANA. This branch is located on the Pincode 134113 in Panchkula district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||S.C.O.65, SECTOR 11, PANCHKULA, HARYANA|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Panchkula branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Panchkula branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch is IBKL0000016
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch is 160259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000016 IFSC code?IBKL0000016 IFSC code Branch Name is Panchkula
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000016 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch using IBKL0000016 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000016 ?The address associated with IBKL0000016 is S.C.O.65, SECTOR 11, PANCHKULA, HARYANA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Panchkula branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Panchkula branch is 18002001947