Idbi Bank Naraingarh Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Naraingarh Branch is IBKL0002151 and MICR Code is 134259002. The address of Naraingarh branch of Idbi Bank is MALHOTRA BUILDING WARD NO 11 SADHOURA ROAD NARAINGARH DIST AMBALA HARYANA PIN 132403. This branch is located on the Pincode 132403 in Naraingarh district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||MALHOTRA BUILDING WARD NO 11 SADHOURA ROAD NARAINGARH DIST AMBALA HARYANA PIN 132403|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Naraingarh branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch is IBKL0002151
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch is 134259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0002151 IFSC code?IBKL0002151 IFSC code Branch Name is Naraingarh
- How and where can you and the IBKL0002151 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch using IBKL0002151 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0002151 ?The address associated with IBKL0002151 is MALHOTRA BUILDING WARD NO 11 SADHOURA ROAD NARAINGARH DIST AMBALA HARYANA PIN 132403
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Naraingarh branch is 285180