Idbi Bank Pehowa Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Pehowa Branch is IBKL0001923 and MICR Code is 132259252. The address of Pehowa branch of Idbi Bank is KHASRA NO.265,WARD NO.16,J.P.COLONY,AMBALA ROAD,PEHOWA,KURUKSHETRA 136128. This branch is located on the Pincode 136128 in Kurukshetra district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||KHASRA NO.265,WARD NO.16,J.P.COLONY,AMBALA ROAD,PEHOWA,KURUKSHETRA 136128|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Pehowa branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Pehowa branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch is IBKL0001923
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch is 132259252
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001923 IFSC code?IBKL0001923 IFSC code Branch Name is Pehowa
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001923 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch using IBKL0001923 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001923 ?The address associated with IBKL0001923 is KHASRA NO.265,WARD NO.16,J.P.COLONY,AMBALA ROAD,PEHOWA,KURUKSHETRA 136128
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Pehowa branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Pehowa branch is 221575