Idbi Bank Saroli Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Saroli Branch is IBKL0001418 and MICR Code is 121259453. The address of Saroli branch of Idbi Bank is NEAR GOVT. PRIMARY SCHOOL, SAROLI, PALWAL, FARIDABAD, HARIYANA. This branch is located on the Pincode 121102 in Faridabad district of Haryana state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||NEAR GOVT. PRIMARY SCHOOL, SAROLI, PALWAL, FARIDABAD, HARIYANA|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Saroli branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Saroli branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Saroli branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Saroli branch is IBKL0001418
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Saroli branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Saroli branch is 121259453
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001418 IFSC code?IBKL0001418 IFSC code Branch Name is Saroli
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001418 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Saroli branch using IBKL0001418 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001418 ?The address associated with IBKL0001418 is NEAR GOVT. PRIMARY SCHOOL, SAROLI, PALWAL, FARIDABAD, HARIYANA
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Saroli branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Saroli branch is 9.20E+11