Idbi Bank Baroda Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Baroda Branch is IBKL0000021 and MICR Code is 390259002. The address of Baroda branch of Idbi Bank is CONCORDE, R.C. DUTT ROAD, ALKAPURI, VADODARA, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 363310 in Vadodara district of Gujarat state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||CONCORDE, R.C. DUTT ROAD, ALKAPURI, VADODARA, GUJARAT|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Baroda branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Baroda branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Baroda branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Baroda branch is IBKL0000021
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Baroda branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Baroda branch is 390259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000021 IFSC code?IBKL0000021 IFSC code Branch Name is Baroda
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000021 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Baroda branch using IBKL0000021 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000021 ?The address associated with IBKL0000021 is CONCORDE, R.C. DUTT ROAD, ALKAPURI, VADODARA, GUJARAT
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Baroda branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Baroda branch is 18002001947