Idbi Bank Vavdi Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Vavdi Branch is IBKL0001858 and MICR Code is 389259002. The address of Vavdi branch of Idbi Bank is SWASTIK BHAWAN OPP SADBHAV COMPLEX BAMROLI MOONLIGHT ROAD VAVDI GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 389001 in Panchmahal district of Gujarat state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||SWASTIK BHAWAN OPP SADBHAV COMPLEX BAMROLI MOONLIGHT ROAD VAVDI GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL, GUJARAT|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Vavdi branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Vavdi branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch is IBKL0001858
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch is 389259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001858 IFSC code?IBKL0001858 IFSC code Branch Name is Vavdi
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001858 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch using IBKL0001858 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001858 ?The address associated with IBKL0001858 is SWASTIK BHAWAN OPP SADBHAV COMPLEX BAMROLI MOONLIGHT ROAD VAVDI GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL, GUJARAT
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Vavdi branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Vavdi branch is 9723726415