Idbi Bank Jamnagar Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Jamnagar Branch is IBKL0000427 and MICR Code is 361259002. The address of Jamnagar branch of Idbi Bank is GROUND FLOOR, KHANDELWAL COMPLEX, 12 PATEL COLONY, P N MARG, JAMNAGAR, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 361008 in Jamnagar district of Gujarat state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||GROUND FLOOR, KHANDELWAL COMPLEX, 12 PATEL COLONY, P N MARG, JAMNAGAR, GUJARAT|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1947|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Jamnagar branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch is IBKL0000427
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch is 361259002
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000427 IFSC code?IBKL0000427 IFSC code Branch Name is Jamnagar
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000427 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch using IBKL0000427 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000427 ?The address associated with IBKL0000427 is GROUND FLOOR, KHANDELWAL COMPLEX, 12 PATEL COLONY, P N MARG, JAMNAGAR, GUJARAT
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Jamnagar branch is 1800 200 1947