Idbi Bank Bodeli Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Bodeli Branch is IBKL0002064 and MICR Code is 391259081. The address of Bodeli branch of Idbi Bank is HPN2&3,DABHIBDELIRAD,BDELI,TALUKA BDELI,DIT CHHTAUDEPUR,GUJARATPIN 391135. This branch is located on the Pincode 391135 in Bodeli district of Gujarat state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||HPN2&3,DABHIBDELIRAD,BDELI,TALUKA BDELI,DIT CHHTAUDEPUR,GUJARATPIN 391135|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Bodeli branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Bodeli branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch is IBKL0002064
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch is 391259081
- What is the branch name for IBKL0002064 IFSC code?IBKL0002064 IFSC code Branch Name is Bodeli
- How and where can you and the IBKL0002064 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch using IBKL0002064 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0002064 ?The address associated with IBKL0002064 is HPN2&3,DABHIBDELIRAD,BDELI,TALUKA BDELI,DIT CHHTAUDEPUR,GUJARATPIN 391135
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Bodeli branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Bodeli branch is 9974240696