Idbi Bank Main Branch Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Main Branch Branch is IBKL0000130 and MICR Code is 380259006. The address of Main Branch branch of Idbi Bank is DNAYANESHWAR PADUKA CHOWKF.C. ROAD, SHIVAJI NAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 380006 in Ahmedabad district of Gujarat state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Branch Name||MAIN BRANCH|
|Address||DNAYANESHWAR PADUKA CHOWKF.C. ROAD, SHIVAJI NAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT|
|Contact Number||1800 200 1948|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Main Branch branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Main Branch branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch is IBKL0000130
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch is 380259006
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000130 IFSC code?IBKL0000130 IFSC code Branch Name is Main Branch
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000130 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch using IBKL0000130 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000130 ?The address associated with IBKL0000130 is DNAYANESHWAR PADUKA CHOWKF.C. ROAD, SHIVAJI NAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Main Branch branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Main Branch branch is 1800 200 1948