Idbi Bank Civil Lines Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Civil Lines Branch is IBKL0001338 and MICR Code is 110259063. The address of Civil Lines branch of Idbi Bank is 13, ALIPUR ROAD, CIVIL LINES, NORTH DELHI, DELHI. This branch is located on the Pincode 110054 in North Delhi district of Delhi state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Branch Name||CIVIL LINES|
|Address||13, ALIPUR ROAD, CIVIL LINES, NORTH DELHI, DELHI|
|District Name||NORTH DELHI|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Civil Lines branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch is IBKL0001338
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch is 110259063
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch is IBKLINBBNDL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001338 IFSC code?IBKL0001338 IFSC code Branch Name is Civil Lines
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001338 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch using IBKL0001338 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001338 ?The address associated with IBKL0001338 is 13, ALIPUR ROAD, CIVIL LINES, NORTH DELHI, DELHI
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Civil Lines branch is 1123831613