Idbi Bank Gandhinagar Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar Branch is IBKL0001591 and MICR Code is 110259071. The address of Gandhinagar branch of Idbi Bank is 25, MAHILA COLONY GANDHINAGAR, EAST DELHI, DELHI. This branch is located on the Pincode 110031 in East Delhi district of Delhi state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||25, MAHILA COLONY GANDHINAGAR, EAST DELHI, DELHI|
|District Name||EAST DELHI|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Gandhinagar branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch is IBKL0001591
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch is 110259071
- What is the SWIFT code of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch is IBKLINBBNDL
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001591 IFSC code?IBKL0001591 IFSC code Branch Name is Gandhinagar
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001591 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch using IBKL0001591 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001591 ?The address associated with IBKL0001591 is 25, MAHILA COLONY GANDHINAGAR, EAST DELHI, DELHI
- What is the contact number of Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch ?The contact number for Idbi Bank Gandhinagar branch is 22077452