Idbi Bank Chandigarh Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Chandigarh Branch is IBKL0000272 and MICR Code is 160259009. The address of Chandigarh branch of Idbi Bank is SCO 119 120SECTOR 43 BCHANDIGARHCHANDIGARH160022. This branch is located on the Pincode 160022 in Chandigarh district of Chhattisgarh state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||SCO 119 120SECTOR 43 BCHANDIGARHCHANDIGARH160022|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Chandigarh branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch is IBKL0000272
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch is 160259009
- What is the branch name for IBKL0000272 IFSC code?IBKL0000272 IFSC code Branch Name is Chandigarh
- How and where can you and the IBKL0000272 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Chandigarh branch using IBKL0000272 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0000272 ?The address associated with IBKL0000272 is SCO 119 120SECTOR 43 BCHANDIGARHCHANDIGARH160022