Idbi Bank Champa Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Champa Branch is IBKL0001212 and MICR Code is 495259251. The address of Champa branch of Idbi Bank is IDBI BANK,KOLAI BANSHI COMPLEX,KBC BUILDING,BARRIER CHOWK,JANJGIR CHAMPA C.G 495671. This branch is located on the Pincode 495671 in Champa district of Chhattisgarh state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||IDBI BANK,KOLAI BANSHI COMPLEX,KBC BUILDING,BARRIER CHOWK,JANJGIR CHAMPA C.G 495671|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Champa branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Champa branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Champa branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Champa branch is IBKL0001212
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Champa branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Champa branch is 495259251
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001212 IFSC code?IBKL0001212 IFSC code Branch Name is Champa
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001212 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Champa branch using IBKL0001212 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001212 ?The address associated with IBKL0001212 is IDBI BANK,KOLAI BANSHI COMPLEX,KBC BUILDING,BARRIER CHOWK,JANJGIR CHAMPA C.G 495671