Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch Branch is IBKL0001352 and MICR Code is 803259102. The address of Dhiwar Branch branch of Idbi Bank is VILLAGE DHIWAR,POST CHAKNAWADA,P.S.PANDARAK,BARH,DISTRICT PATNA,PIN 803213. This branch is located on the Pincode 803213 in Dhiwar district of Bihar state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Branch Name||DHIWAR BRANCH|
|Address||VILLAGE DHIWAR,POST CHAKNAWADA,P.S.PANDARAK,BARH,DISTRICT PATNA,PIN 803213|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Dhiwar Branch branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch is IBKL0001352
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch is 803259102
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001352 IFSC code?IBKL0001352 IFSC code Branch Name is Dhiwar Branch
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001352 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Dhiwar Branch branch using IBKL0001352 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001352 ?The address associated with IBKL0001352 is VILLAGE DHIWAR,POST CHAKNAWADA,P.S.PANDARAK,BARH,DISTRICT PATNA,PIN 803213