Idbi Bank Chintal Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Idbi Bank Chintal Branch is IBKL0001273 and MICR Code is 500259018. The address of Chintal branch of Idbi Bank is # 6 166, PLOT NO 40,SAI COLONY, NEAR GANESH NAGAR BUS STOP, CHINTAL, HYDERABAD, PIN 500854. This branch is located on the Pincode 500854 in Hyderabad district of Andhra Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Idbi Bank|
|Address||# 6 166, PLOT NO 40,SAI COLONY, NEAR GANESH NAGAR BUS STOP, CHINTAL, HYDERABAD, PIN 500854|
|State Name||ANDHRA PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Idbi Bank, Chintal branch.
|Idbi Bank Code||Zero||Idbi Bank Branch Code|
FAQs on Idbi Bank Chintal branch
- What is the IFSC code of Idbi Bank Chintal branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Idbi Bank Chintal branch is IBKL0001273
- What is the MICR code of Idbi Bank Chintal branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Idbi Bank Chintal branch is 500259018
- What is the branch name for IBKL0001273 IFSC code?IBKL0001273 IFSC code Branch Name is Chintal
- How and where can you and the IBKL0001273 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Idbi Bank Chintal branch using IBKL0001273 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with IBKL0001273 ?The address associated with IBKL0001273 is # 6 166, PLOT NO 40,SAI COLONY, NEAR GANESH NAGAR BUS STOP, CHINTAL, HYDERABAD, PIN 500854