Central Bank Of India Rewa Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Central Bank Of India Rewa Branch is CBIN0281413 and MICR Code is 486016293. The address of Rewa branch of Central Bank Of India is NOT AVAILABLE. This branch is located on the Pincode 486001 in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Central Bank Of India|
|State Name||MADHYA PRADESH|
|Contact Number||07662 256820|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Central Bank Of India, Rewa branch.
|Central Bank Of India Code||Zero||Central Bank Of India Branch Code|
FAQs on Central Bank Of India Rewa branch
- What is the IFSC code of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch is CBIN0281413
- What is the MICR code of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch is 486016293
- What is the SWIFT code of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch is CBININBBSIY
- What is the branch name for CBIN0281413 IFSC code?CBIN0281413 IFSC code Branch Name is Rewa
- How and where can you and the CBIN0281413 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch using CBIN0281413 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with CBIN0281413 ?The address associated with CBIN0281413 is NOT AVAILABLE
- What is the contact number of Central Bank Of India Rewa branch ?The contact number for Central Bank Of India Rewa branch is 07662 256820