Central Bank Of India Rahsa Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Central Bank Of India Rahsa Branch is CBIN0283128 and MICR Code is 844016825. The address of Rahsa branch of Central Bank Of India is VILLAGE RAHSA, P.O. BHAGWANPUR, VAISHALI, BIHAR. This branch is located on the Pincode 844114 in Vaishali district of Bihar state.
|Bank Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Address||VILLAGE RAHSA, P.O. BHAGWANPUR, VAISHALI, BIHAR|
|Contact Number||06224 246180|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Central Bank Of India, Rahsa branch.
|Central Bank Of India Code||Zero||Central Bank Of India Branch Code|
FAQs on Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch
- What is the IFSC code of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch is CBIN0283128
- What is the MICR code of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch is 844016825
- What is the branch name for CBIN0283128 IFSC code?CBIN0283128 IFSC code Branch Name is Rahsa
- How and where can you and the CBIN0283128 use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch using CBIN0283128 IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with CBIN0283128 ?The address associated with CBIN0283128 is VILLAGE RAHSA, P.O. BHAGWANPUR, VAISHALI, BIHAR
- What is the contact number of Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch ?The contact number for Central Bank Of India Rahsa branch is 06224 246180