Bank Of Baroda Rajbari Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari Branch is BARB0RAJBAR and MICR Code is 700012506. The address of Rajbari branch of Bank Of Baroda is VILL.&PO.MATHBARI, RAJBARI, DIST.NORTH 24 PARGANA, WEST BENGAL. This branch is located on the Pincode 743329 in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||VILL.&PO.MATHBARI, RAJBARI, DIST.NORTH 24 PARGANA, WEST BENGAL|
|District Name||NORTH 24 PARGANAS|
|State Name||WEST BENGAL|
|Contact Number||03217 260233|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Rajbari branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch is BARB0RAJBAR
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch is 700012506
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch is BARBINBBCFK
- What is the branch name for BARB0RAJBAR IFSC code?BARB0RAJBAR IFSC code Branch Name is Rajbari
- How and where can you and the BARB0RAJBAR use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch using BARB0RAJBAR IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0RAJBAR ?The address associated with BARB0RAJBAR is VILL.&PO.MATHBARI, RAJBARI, DIST.NORTH 24 PARGANA, WEST BENGAL
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Rajbari branch is 03217 260233