Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur Branch is BARB0RUDAVA and MICR Code is 263012205. The address of Rudrapur branch of Bank Of Baroda is 160/4 AWAS VIKAS, VIVEKANAND NAGAR, RUDRAPUR, DIST UDHAM SINGH NAGAR, UTTARANCHAL. This branch is located on the Pincode 263153 in Udham Singh Nagar district of Uttarakhand state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||160/4 AWAS VIKAS, VIVEKANAND NAGAR, RUDRAPUR, DIST UDHAM SINGH NAGAR, UTTARANCHAL|
|District Name||UDHAM SINGH NAGAR|
|Contact Number||05944 240059|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Rudrapur branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch is BARB0RUDAVA
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch is 263012205
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch is BARBINBBDEH
- What is the branch name for BARB0RUDAVA IFSC code?BARB0RUDAVA IFSC code Branch Name is Rudrapur
- How and where can you and the BARB0RUDAVA use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch using BARB0RUDAVA IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0RUDAVA ?The address associated with BARB0RUDAVA is 160/4 AWAS VIKAS, VIVEKANAND NAGAR, RUDRAPUR, DIST UDHAM SINGH NAGAR, UTTARANCHAL
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Rudrapur branch is 05944 240059