Bank Of Baroda Phalauda Branch details
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda Branch is BARB0PHALAU and MICR Code is 250012251. The address of Phalauda branch of Bank Of Baroda is NOT AVAILABLE. This branch is located on the Pincode 250001 in Meerut district of Uttar Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|State Name||UTTAR PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Phalauda branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch is BARB0PHALAU
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch is 250012251
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch is BARBINBBMRT
- What is the branch name for BARB0PHALAU IFSC code?BARB0PHALAU IFSC code Branch Name is Phalauda
- How and where can you and the BARB0PHALAU use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch using BARB0PHALAU IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0PHALAU ?The address associated with BARB0PHALAU is NOT AVAILABLE
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Phalauda branch is 1800223344