Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai Branch is BARB0PUDUKO and MICR Code is 622012002. The address of Pudukottai branch of Bank Of Baroda is 4271/73, KASI ARCADE, SOUTH THIRD STREET, DIST:PUDUKOTTAI, TAMIL NADU. This branch is located on the Pincode 622001 in Pudukkottai district of Tamil Nadu state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||4271/73, KASI ARCADE, SOUTH THIRD STREET, DIST:PUDUKOTTAI, TAMIL NADU|
|State Name||TAMIL NADU|
|Contact Number||04322 221992|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Pudukottai branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch is BARB0PUDUKO
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch is 622012002
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch is BARBINBBKRR
- What is the branch name for BARB0PUDUKO IFSC code?BARB0PUDUKO IFSC code Branch Name is Pudukottai
- How and where can you and the BARB0PUDUKO use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch using BARB0PUDUKO IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0PUDUKO ?The address associated with BARB0PUDUKO is 4271/73, KASI ARCADE, SOUTH THIRD STREET, DIST:PUDUKOTTAI, TAMIL NADU
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Pudukottai branch is 04322 221992