Bank Of Baroda Pisangan Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan Branch is BARB0PISANG and MICR Code is 305012325. The address of Pisangan branch of Bank Of Baroda is PISANGAN, AJMER DT, RAJASTHAN. This branch is located on the Pincode 305204 in Ajmer district of Rajasthan state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||PISANGAN, AJMER DT, RAJASTHAN|
|Contact Number||0145 2775230|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Pisangan branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch is BARB0PISANG
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch is 305012325
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch is BARBINBBAJM
- What is the branch name for BARB0PISANG IFSC code?BARB0PISANG IFSC code Branch Name is Pisangan
- How and where can you and the BARB0PISANG use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch using BARB0PISANG IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0PISANG ?The address associated with BARB0PISANG is PISANGAN, AJMER DT, RAJASTHAN
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Pisangan branch is 0145 2775230