Bank Of Baroda Rehti Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Rehti Branch is BARB0REHTIX and MICR Code is 466012503. The address of Rehti branch of Bank Of Baroda is WARD NO 5 BRAHMANPURA REHTI DIST SEHORE MADHYA PRADESH 466466. This branch is located on the Pincode 466466 in Rehti district of Madhya Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||WARD NO 5 BRAHMANPURA REHTI DIST SEHORE MADHYA PRADESH 466466|
|State Name||MADHYA PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Rehti branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch is BARB0REHTIX
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch is 466012503
- What is the branch name for BARB0REHTIX IFSC code?BARB0REHTIX IFSC code Branch Name is Rehti
- How and where can you and the BARB0REHTIX use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch using BARB0REHTIX IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0REHTIX ?The address associated with BARB0REHTIX is WARD NO 5 BRAHMANPURA REHTI DIST SEHORE MADHYA PRADESH 466466
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Rehti branch is 1800223344