Bank Of Baroda Rabaun Branch details, IFSC Code and MICR Code
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun Branch is BARB0RABAUN and MICR Code is 173012005. The address of Rabaun branch of Bank Of Baroda is SUBSHINE COTTAGE VILLAGE RABAUN, DIST SOLAN, HP. This branch is located on the Pincode 173211 in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||SUBSHINE COTTAGE VILLAGE RABAUN, DIST SOLAN, HP|
|State Name||HIMACHAL PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Rabaun branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch is BARB0RABAUN
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch is 173012005
- What is the branch name for BARB0RABAUN IFSC code?BARB0RABAUN IFSC code Branch Name is Rabaun
- How and where can you and the BARB0RABAUN use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch using BARB0RABAUN IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0RABAUN ?The address associated with BARB0RABAUN is SUBSHINE COTTAGE VILLAGE RABAUN, DIST SOLAN, HP
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Rabaun branch is 1800223344