Bank Of Baroda Rebala Branch details
The IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda Rebala Branch is BARB0REBALA and MICR Code is 524012003. The address of Rebala branch of Bank Of Baroda is BUTCHI MANDAL NELLORE DT ANDHRA PRADESH. This branch is located on the Pincode 524305 in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh state.
|Bank Name||Bank Of Baroda|
|Address||BUTCHI MANDAL NELLORE DT ANDHRA PRADESH|
|State Name||ANDHRA PRADESH|
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 character IFSC code is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 4 characters represent the bank code
- The 5th character is a ‘0’
- The remaining 6 characters signify a specific branch code
Have a look at the below mentioned example of IFSC Code of Bank Of Baroda, Rebala branch.
|Bank Of Baroda Code||Zero||Bank Of Baroda Branch Code|
FAQs on Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch
- What is the IFSC code of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch ?The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch is BARB0REBALA
- What is the MICR code of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch ?The MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition technology) of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch is 524012003
- What is the SWIFT code of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch ?The SWIFT code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch is BARBINBBVDP
- What is the branch name for BARB0REBALA IFSC code?BARB0REBALA IFSC code Branch Name is Rebala
- How and where can you and the BARB0REBALA use IFSC code ?We can send or receive money to the account of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch using BARB0REBALA IFSC code.
- What is the address associated with BARB0REBALA ?The address associated with BARB0REBALA is BUTCHI MANDAL NELLORE DT ANDHRA PRADESH
- What is the contact number of Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch ?The contact number for Bank Of Baroda Rebala branch is 1800223344